FAIRHAVEN HOUSE APPLICATION PROCESS
The following are the procedures for individuals to become a resident in a Fairhaven House home:
- Go to www.fairhavenhouse.info to see if there are vacancies and to learn about the Fairhaven House Housing Program.
- Download the Intake Form, Application, Policies, Rules, Computer Guidelines, and Medical Form. All of this is included in the Fairhaven House Resident Packet.
- Read all documents thoroughly to determine if Fairhaven House is a good fit for you.
- Call 206-396-1995 to set up a phone interview.
- The next stage after the phone interview is to fill out the application and fax it to 1-866-344-7186.
- There will be phone calls made to your references and a Nationwide Criminal Background Check. Have a bad rental history, bad credit, and a bad criminal background does not mean you will not be accepted as a resident. Some of our residents find themselves in this situation because of poor choices. What we are looking for is honesty regarding the past and a desire to change the past. Lying on your application will certainly prevent you from becoming a resident of Fairhaven House.
- Once the application process has been performed, you will be contacted to set up a time to visit a Fairhaven House home and have a personal interview.
- If the personal interview goes well, the applicant is able to move into the home at that time.
- In order to move the applicant must pay the Application/Background Check fees and Security Deposit of $200. (Applicant only has to pay the Application/Background Check fee if they are approved to move into a home.) The applicant must pay the pro-rated rent for the month they move in.
Two-man rooms: $17 a day
Singles: $20 a day
Studios: $24 a day
Click here to fill out an application. If your Browser is Explorer or Chrome you can fill out application online and print.
Click here to obtain a Fairhaven House Resident Packet that includes the Intake Form, Application, Polies, Rules, and other documents.